Sea View Reservation Policies
Experience our longstanding tradition of friendly hospitality at the Sea View Inn, Old Orchard Beach, Maine. Sea View is part of Lafayette Hotel’s Old Orchard Beach Collection. Please review our reservation policies information below. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Check-In: 3:00pm
- Check Out: 10:00am
- Minimum Check In age 21
- For all check ins and inquiries, please go to our central office at the Waves ~ 87 West Grand Ave.
- A refund will be issued, less a “$50 Processing Fee,” if reservation is canceled 14 days or more prior to arrival. For any reservation canceled less than 14 days prior to arrival will result in a forfeiture of the deposit.
- Sea View Inn guests have access to gas grills outdoors in our pool area.
- Cots & Cribs are available at a first come first serve basis on the day of arrival.
- Outdoor Pool: All guests of The Sea View Inn are welcome to use the outdoor pools at the other Old Orchard Beach Collection properties.
- Air Conditioning
- Color Cable TV
- Picnic Tables
- Free Wi-Fi
The Sea View Inn is a non-smoking facility and does not allow smoking in any indoor areas, including rooms and on guest room balconies or patios. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas. Any violation of this policy will result in a $250 fee.
- Rates are based upon two people per room. There is an additional fee of $10 per adult (18 and older) and $5 per child (17 and younger) during our off season. Additional fees of $25 per adult (18 and older) and $10 per child (17 and younger) apply during our prime season. Facilities at the Sea View Inn and other Old Orchard Beach Collection hotels are available ONLY to registered guests.
- One vehicle per unit is included. There is an additional fee of $20 per extra vehicle, per night. Additional parking is available at a first come first serve basis on the arrival of the vehicle.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Credit Cards are accepted. We do not accept personal checks at check-in. Click here to book now.
Pets are allowed in our Annex and Oceanside rooms for a fee per night, per pet until June 1 and after Labor Day in September. Pets are not allowed in our Suites or Oceanfront rooms.
- Reservations require a one night deposit at the time of reservation. For reservations of four nights or more, a deposit of 30% of the total stay will be required at the time of reservation.