Our Commitment to a Clean and Safe Environment
The health and safety of our team members and guests is our top priority. With that in mind, we’ve implemented a wide range of new procedures and enhanced cleaning protocols. From installing hand-sanitizing stations throughout our property to performing daily wellness checks on staff including daily temperature screenings, Sea View Getaway is committed to providing a safe environment for all. We are happy to note that our protocols have been deemed compliant by the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the Maine Department of Economic and Community Development.
General Detail Cleaning
The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased for all public spaces and high-touch items. Our clean team is equipped with CDC-approved cleaning chemicals and the MotorScrubber STORM Ballistic Virus Killer Sanitizing Backpack Kit.
Guests and staff are expected to practice physical social distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups.
We have installed convenient hand-sanitizing stations throughout all public spaces of our property.
Guest Room Care
Every guest room undergoes enhanced cleaning and sanitization after each departure. Daily housekeeping services have been suspended. Please contact the front desk for any items you may need so your stay remains comfortable.
Staff Safety Protocols
To ensure staff safety, we are administering daily wellness checks for each of our team members. All staff is required to wear face coverings at all times.
Protocols and Precautions
- Face coverings are required for all guests in the lobby and public spaces.
- Face coverings are mandatory for all vendors and contractors at all times.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed throughout all public spaces and elevator landings.
- We have implemented enhanced cleanliness and sanitation measures in all spaces and guest rooms, including medical-grade cleaning materials.
- Common areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected with an emphasis on high-touch areas.
- All guest rooms feature windows and/or sliding doors that open to allow for increased circulation and fresh air.
- Electrostatic sprayers are being used in the guest rooms at departure and prior to guest arrival.
- All associates are temperature checked prior to their shift and required to wear face coverings.
- Air purification systems have been installed in all indoor common areas and staff offices.
- We have placed social distancing signage and floor decals in public spaces.
- We have adjusted our lobby design to allow and encourage social distancing.
- Advance room reservations are highly recommended.
Is the pool open?
Yes, the pool is open with maximum occupancy limits. It is expected that our guests properly social distance while using the pool area, and we have spread out our lounge chairs and picnic tables in a configuration that better allows this.